At Buzz Edibles, your privacy and security are important to us. That’s why we rely on world-class information management systems to keep your details encrypted and secure.
- The information that we collect is used to provide you with the best online shopping experience while mitigating any possible security risk.
Information We Collect
Sign Up Information
When you open an account with us, in order for us to complete your order, we ask you for:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Government Issued Photo ID
- We ask for your name and mailing address so that we may properly deliver your purchased goods to you.
- We ask for your email address so that we may send you a receipt of your order after purchasing and so that we may contact you if needed.
- We ask to upload a copy of your Government Issued photo ID to prove you are 18+ in Alberta, 21+ in Quebec, and 19+ in the rest of Canada
Additional Personal Information
- Buzz Edibles may occasionally contact a customer directly to acquire more information in order to assist in delivering an order.
This information includes, but is not limited, to:
- Age Verification
- Address Verification
- Order Number Verification
- Telephone Number
In the event of a registration where we receive notice that a customer submitted an inaccurate birth date (by claiming that they were over 19 but weren’t), we will immediately close and delete his or her account.
- Cookies are text files that sit on your computer. These cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
- Buzz Edibles recognizes the importance of keeping customer details and payment information safe.
- Our systems and processes are quarterly audited and comply with the toughest security industry standards to prevent customer information from being compromised.
- We are also in the technology industry and are well-versed in high-level security for some of the largest businesses on earth.
Updating and Changing Information
- You can also update or change information previously provided to us through the “My Account” tab on the site’s menu.
- Buzz Edibles respects your privacy and will not report any information relating to member’s accounts to any third party agencies.
Right to Change Internet Privacy Statement
- If you have a complaint regarding Buzz Edibles and your data privacy, please email us at [email protected]
Disclosing Your Information
- Buzz Edibles will not pass your information on to third parties and does not work in conjunction with any related companies that may want your personal information for reasons beyond the scope of completing your transaction with Buzz Edibles.
- If you wish to conduct a transaction with Buzz Edibles, you will need to provide us with your contact details, as Buzz Edibles is an online-based store. However, please feel free to browse our website, products, and services anonymously before placing an order with Buzz Edibles.
- All customers of Buzz Edibles will only receive promotional emails from Buzz Edibles if they have opted in to receive such emails. These promotional emails will only relate to Buzz Edibles. Buzz Edibles does not provide its customers’ email addresses to any third party at any time. If a customer wishes to stop receiving promotional emails, news, and updates, they can opt out at any time by unsubscribing to the most recently received email by referring to the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- You can unsubscribe from all email announcements at any time. To unsubscribe from any special offer mailers, simply refer to the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the most recently sent email, or alternatively, contact us.