PLACING AN ORDER
How do i place an order?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to placing your order online with Buzz Edibles.
*Please note we are MAIL ORDER ONLY. We do not ship to hotels. You must provide a valid Canadian mailing address for shipping.
- Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to /shop/.
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity, and then click “Add to Cart.”
- When you have all your products in your shopping cart and are ready to checkout, click on the shopping cart icon (top-right of your screen) and you will be redirected to the “View Cart” page.
- Check to see if everything looks right. If you have a coupon code, enter the code and click “Apply Coupon.”
- When you’re ready. click on the green “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- In the Checkout page, you will need to login with your email address and password. If this is your first time registering with us, you will need to create an account.
- Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, you’ll then click “Place Order” on the “Checkout Confirmation” page. You will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac e-Transfer payment. Orders are only processed after the e-Transfer has been accepted.
- Once we accept your e-Transfer your order status will be changed to Processing (you will receive a confirmation email). Once your parcel ships your order status is changed to Complete (you will receive a final confirmation email). You can then track your parcel via your Dashboard once the tracking number becomes activated.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
What methods of payment do you accept?
- To send an e-Transfer, you must use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union. Sending an e-Transfer only takes a couple of minutes.
- Once you place your order, you will see the payment instructions for your e-Transfer.
- Instructions will also be provided with your online invoice. Orders are only processed after the e-Transfer has been deposited.
If you are new to Interac e-Transfers, please visit
How do I send an Interac e-Transfer
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank/credit union, then sending an Interac e-Transfer takes just a couple of minutes.
Please send your e-Transfer using the payment instructions we’ve provided for your order.
Google.ca is a great tool, and if you search “your bank name” + Interac e-Transfer, you should easily find instructions on how to send an internet e-Transfer with your financial institution.
For additional information on sending an e-Transfer, please contact your bank or
I sent my e-Transfer. What next?
It could take up to 40 minutes for us to receive your e-Transfer email notifying us of your payment. Your e-Transfer will be pending until we deposit the funds when we process your order.
If we receive your e-Transfer by 12:00pm Monday–Thursday, your order will be processed by the next business day. After an order is processed, it is shipped by the end of the next business day. We do not ship Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
You will be notified via email when your order is processing, and again once your package has been shipped.
What are the shipping fees?
All orders are shipped via XPressPost. All orders under $150.00 are charged $18.99 for shipping. Orders over $150.00 Nationwide (Canada) receive free shipping.
What will happen to my order if I don't submit payment?
Once you’ve placed your order, the next step in the process will be to submit an Interac e-Transfer. Your order will be kept on hold until we deposit your e-Transfer. If we do not receive your payment within 2 days, your order will be cancelled.
Is there Tax?
Taxes are included in the cost of products.
Canada Post tracking information has not updated recently
Your tracking number is available to you once we complete your order – it will become activated once processed by a mail worker.
If you’re tracking your package on Canada Post’s website and it has not updated in some time, it’s most likely due to your package missing a scan, which is fairly common.
However, more often than not, members get their packages on time or a day later. If you do not receive it 2 days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with the post office.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete).
Canada Post & COVID-19
This is an Important Canada Post Policy and Delivery update.
Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic Canada Post has adopted policies to safeguard their employees and their clients. Below is an exerpt from their website.
‘We’ve eliminated the need for customers to sign for parcels at the door to minimize personal contact. If you have a parcel or mail to pick up at a post office, we ask you to practise social distancing if there are other customers waiting to pick up items. Above all, we ask everyone to be patient and respectful. Being anxious at this time is completely understandable, but we are all in this together.’
Canada Post Covid-19 Updates (including policy updates, hours of operation, delivery)
Canada post parcels may be delayed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic and are no longer requiring signatures for packages delivered. Please see the link to the Canada Post annoucement above.
CONDITIONS Cannabis Edibles May Alleviate
- APPETITE DYSFUNCTION
- CHRONIC PAIN
- CROHN’S DISEASE
- GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDER
- MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
UNDERSTANDING YOUR CANNABIS PRODUCT
What is the Difference between a Sativa and Indica
Medicinal cannabis can be used to treat a wide variety of common conditions. Generally, medicinal cannabis results in the user having a sense of greater physical and mental relaxation, pain reduction, increased appetite, and better sleep. However, there are two main varieties of medicinal cannabis plants, and each offers a different set of benefits. Understanding the difference between the two is important to finding the right strain for each patient.
The two major types of cannabis plants are Indica and Sativa.
Each strain has it’s own range of effects on the body and mind resulting in a wide range of medicinal benefits. Indica strains generally provide a sense of deep body relaxation.
Sativa strains tend to provide a more energizing experience. Typically, Indica plants are short, bushy plants with wide leaves.
Indica plants typically grow faster and have a higher yield than the sativa variety. Medicine produced from Indica plants have higher CBD and lower THC counts.
Cannabis strains range from pure Sativa to pure Indica and hybrid strains consisting of both Indica and Sativa (30% Indica – 70% Sativa, 50% – 50% combinations, 80% Indica – 20% Sativa).
The major qualities of Indica medicinal strains include
- increased mental relaxation
- muscle relaxation
- decreases nausea
- decreases acute pain
- increases appetite
- increases dopamine (a neurotransmitter that helps control the brain’s reward and pleasure centers)
- for night time use
The major qualities of Sativa medicinal strains include
Cannabis Sativa plants are oppposite of the Indica strains and grow tall and thin with narrow leaves. Sativa plants are also generally a lighter shade of green then their counterpart, the Indica strain. Sativa strains take longer to grow, mature, and require more light. Medicine produced from cannabis Sativa plants have lower CBD and higher THC counts.
- treats chronic pain
- increases focus and creativity
- increases serotonin (a neurotransmitter involved in the regulation of learning, mood, sleep, anxiety and appetite)
- for day time use
Can i order for my family or friends?
No, members may not order for their family members or friends. The recipient’s signature is required upon delivery. If your family or friend(s) wish to also get products, they need to go through our sign-up process and we will ship to them directly.
How long does it take? will i have my order the next day?
- Delivery: Once shipped, deliveries usually take 2-3 days to arrive, you may follow along using your parcel tracking number once your order is completed.
- Shipping: Orders over $150.00 include free delivery. We ship via XpressPost.
- Please note: Bulk orders (10 or more of the same product), and orders including capsules may take up to 5 business days to process before being shipped.
- Payment: Payment must be accepted before an order can be processed. After an order is processed it is shipped by the end of the next business day. We do not ship orders Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Any orders received after 12:00pm Thursday will be processed the following Monday or Business day. ***See the Covid-19 update on the Home page for any current updates to the order process.
- Delivery Delays: Depending on your location, some smaller towns or remote locations may have a slightly longer delivery process.
- Weekend Orders: We do not ship out parcels Friday, Saturday or Sunday. If you place an order during those days, your parcel will be processed the following business day once we have received payment.
Can I track my parcel?
Yes, once your package has been shipped you can track your parcel from the Dashboard. Your parcel tracking number will be activated once it is processed by the post office.
what happens if my parcel arrives with incorrect or damage items?
If you receive an item that is damaged, please send a photo and short description to [email protected] so our team can investigate the issue as soon as possible.
Are the photos of the actual products?
Yes, all photos are of the actual products.
How will my order be shipped?
Your order will be shipped by Canada Post via XPressPost. Xpresspost FAQs
When will my order be shipped?
- Delivery: After payment is accepted your order will be processed. After an order is processed, it is shipped by the end of the next business day. We do not ship orders Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Any orders received after 12:00pm Thursday will be processed the following Monday or Business day.
It can take up to 40 minutes for us to receive your Interac e-Transfer. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is processing, and again when your parcel is ready for shipment.
Can I add/edit/cancel my order?
You can only edit your order before payment is made. If you have already paid, you can make a separate order for the additional items you would like—or you can cancel the order and the e-Transfer to make an entirely new order.
How will my order be packaged?
Your order will be discretely packaged with the utmost care to protect and maintain your privacy. We use discreet mail envelopes and non-descriptive boxes, there is absolutely no indication of what is inside.
What happens if I do not receive my package?
If you do not receive your package by the expected arrival date, it may be due to a delay in the mail. Please be patient and check your tracking number for an update. If it does not arrive within a reasonable amount of time, let us know and we will open a service ticket on your behalf with Canada Post. If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. We will keep you updated with the status of your mail as this information becomes available. If it’s deemed as not delivered to your address and is “unrecoverable,” we will send you a 1x replacement package.
- We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal issues
*UPDATE: Due to the current situation, Canada Post has changed their shipping procedures. During these changes, in the unlikely event that a parcel is lost, stolen, or tampered with, we will not be issuing a replacement. Should this happen, we will still look into the case, and if it is deemed to be an error on our part, we will send a 1x replacement parcel.
My package is going to the wrong destination
If you are tracking your package and it looks like it is headed to the wrong city, please contact us at [email protected] as soon as you notice this so we can get your package on its way to you!
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it’s most likely due to human error at Canada Post. Human errors happen on occasion, as postal employees have to manually enter each postal code in the system; if they are off by a digit/letter, it can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1–2 days.
Do you ship outside of Canada?
No, we do not ship outside of Canada.
Do I have to live in Canada?
Yes, you must live in Canada, be able to provide your valid, Canadian government-issued photo ID and have a valid Canadian address to ship products to. We do not ship to hotels.
What age do I have to be to order Cannabis Edibles?
To purchase Cannabis Edibles, you must be 18+ in Alberta, 21+ in Quebec, and 19+ in the rest of Canada, and be able to provide a valid, Canadian government-issued photo ID such as a drivers license, passport, etc. Your ID must include a clear name, expiry date, and your date of birth.
HOW TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD
How to reset your account password
3. You will receive a link to create a new password via email, if not in your inbox please check in your Spam/Junk folder.
4. You will then be taken to the password reset page. Enter your new password on both fields, then click the SAVE button.
5. If successful, you will then be redirected to the login page, with the message “Your password has been reset successfully.”